Charitable donations make an enormous difference for adults with developmental disabilities. Your gift makes it possible for the Skills Development Center to provide training, recreation, and employment opportunities. The Skills Development Center is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All donations to the SDC are tax deductible and receipts are provided. See below for the many ways you can help!
The SDC has registered with PayPal to allow donors to use a secure site for online donations. Click the icon below to make a donation with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
Donate by Mail
Donations can be mailed to:
Skills Development Center
P. O. Box 1436
Glen Allen, VA 23060
The SDC is always in need of basic supplies, such as:
- Scott’s toilet paper
- Paper Towels
- Clorox Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Liquid hand soap
- Dish washing liquid
- Dinner size paper plates
- Playtex Clean Cuisine Gloves (for cooking class)
- Hard Plastic Cutting Boards
- Standard Printer Paper
- Electric Appliances
Kroger Plus Rewards Program
The Skills Development Center is an approved charity for the Kroger Community Rewards Program. When you register and use your Kroger Plus card, 5% of your purchase is donated to the SDC.
To register your Kroger Plus card:
- Create an account on Kroger’s Community Rewards site by clicking the Create an Account button
- Once you are signed in, register your Plus card on the Account Summary page
- After your card is registered, scroll down on the page and find the Community Rewards section then click Enroll
- On the search page type Skills Development Center and click search
- Enter #83555 which selects the Skills Development Center.
- Click the button beside the Skills Development Center to select it and click Enroll
Now with every Kroger purchase you can help the SDC!